Welcome!

Welcome to all things Fashion, Art and Culture!

My name is Nathalie and I am the curator of this little blog called Nathalie's Style Files. My intentions for this blog arose from my passion for fashion and it's incredible history. From a young age I was always interested in fashion and from then on it just sort of grew into this great big love affair. I am currently studying Fashion and Communications at AUT in the hopes to pursue a career in Fashion Journalism.

Within the next few weeks we will scour through all of the top looks at the latest shows around the World, and journey to some of my favourite places like Melbourne, New York and San Francisco to give you the best tips on where to go, shop and eat. Tips on the latest trends, fads and classics will be posted weekly as well as segments about fashion's latest darlings to see what daring look they pull of next.

To me fashion is the purest form of art, one which you can express yourself on a daily basis, to create a world and story within your clothes and allow you the freedom to truly express yourself. It is at its core an expression, an art form but most importantly it is what you create it to be. In this blog we will experience what fashion truly is and bring out our inner fashionista’s.

Love

Nathalie

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment