NZFW DAY 1- Quick Update:

I am in the midst of NZFW, attending on behalf on NZ Blog macandmae.com and as usual it's chaos, very fashionable chaos, but still as hetic as ever!!

So far we have been spoilt with the Winter 2014 collections, my favourites so far are Twenty Seven Names, Coop and Hailwood. Today we have Stolen Girlfriends Club and Trelise Cooper which will be very exciting.

I will post my articles for Mac & Mae later, but thought I should just do a quick post to keep you all updated - via my instagram feed.

So below is a qucik recap of the days events so far!

Enjoy!

This morning at Deryn Schmidt 

Designer Collection Show

Coop

Fashion Rings Day2 #NZFW

Getting ready for the day's shows 

Outstanding collection @ Hailwood!

Being seated at the Coop show

Being REMIX cover girls for the day

Before Company of Strangers

Me & Barbra after the show

Zambesi

I spy goodie bags!

No comments:

Post a Comment