What's in your bag NZFW:

NZFW is fast approaching and chaos is in the air! However, I recently found time to write an article for macandmae.com about what to bring to NZFW, so if you like many of us fashionistas are struggling on what to bring, look no further! Here is my official guide on all things NZFW:




With NZ fashion week only one day away, it’s safe to say there has only been one thing on our mind here at Mac & Mae…
What do you bring to fashion week???
Yes, this is the envitable question that we ask ourselves every year, so I thought it was about time we broke down the list of our fashion week essentials.
Below some familiar and fashionable friends give us the low down on what’s in their bag for fashion week:
Sin-Mae Chung: Mac & Mae Fashion Photographer and writer at NZFW
  • Phone
  • Flats
  • Business Cards
  • Camera
  • Mac Book and charger
  • Delegates Pass
  • Lip Gloss
  • Make-up Bag
  • Jumper
Nathalie Owen: Mac & Mae Fashion Writer at NZFW
“My phone, business cards, Kora organics lig gloss and MAC mascara are on constant rotation in my bag all year round. But come fashion week, I tend to lean towards larger bags, like my Mulberry Alexa so I can fit everything in: including my Delegate pass, laptop, recorder, pens, and a notebook as you may want to jot down notes in-between shows…and a camera is always handy! I always bring an umbrella as you never know when it is gong to rain! And if I’m wearing heels, flats are a must have in my bag – the worst thing working at an event is having to worry about sore feet! A little bottle of Chanel never hurt either!”
Taylor Tomasi Hill
Fashionista, ‘It Girl’ and creative director of Moda Operandi Taylor Tomasi Hill is a regular fixture at fashion week around the globe; and always manages to look effortlessly stylish and chic with her distinct tomboy style. When Taylor chatted to Refinery 29 she gave readers her tips for fashion week, she states:
Being comfortable is a huge part of getting dressed, because I spend a ton of time running around the city from appointments, to meetings, and in and out of the office. Anything too tight, short, or high just doesn’t work with my lifestyle. I also feel like I have to be practical. I go to Fashion Week in every city and packing for a 27-day marathon can be pretty challenging. Basics save my life!”

Want to know the fashion elite’s list fashion week essentials? Click on the link below:
So now you’re all prepped on what to wear and what to bring to NZFW we will be seeing you there looking fabulous in your stylish ensembles and perfectly kitted out bags! Happy #NZFW everyone!!

Words by Nathalie Owen
Pictures curtsey of Teen Vogue and Refinery 29
References:

No comments:

Post a Comment